As a result of COVID-19, the HSVC Spay/Neuter Clinic has several new policies in place for the safety of our clients and staff. If you have an appointment for spay/neuter or vaccination services in the near future, please review these new public safety guidelines.
- If you have COVID-19 or have possibly been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, please postpone scheduling your pet’s appointment until after the quarantine period.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please postpone scheduling your pet’s appointment for a minimum of 14 days after you recover.
- Please print out your pet’s surgery admission form ( found below under "Admission Forms & Post-Surgery Instructions") and fill it out prior to your pet’s appointment. Bring this form when dropping off your pet for surgery. If you do not have access to a printer, we will provide you with a form at drop-off.
- Please stay in your car when you arrive for your pet’s appointment. A staff member will come to collect your admission form and pet and answer any questions you may have. If you do not see a staff member within a few minutes of arriving, please honk your horn once.
- It is mandatory that you WEAR A MASK to your pet’s appointment. Please limit the number of people in your car to those essential to your pet’s transportation.
- If your dog is nervous or aggressive around strangers, please have your pet muzzled upon arrival. Inform the staff ahead of time so we can make appropriate accommodations.
- We request that you pay with a credit card for your pet’s services. Our staff will call you around 1:00 p.m. to obtain payment information over the phone. Other forms of payment will be accepted.
- Please review your pet’s post-op surgical instructions below. Please review any questions you have with our staff over the phone at the time of payment.
- Please stay in your car and wear a mask when you arrive to pick up your pet. Our staff will bring your pet to your car upon arrival. If you do not see a staff member within a few minutes of arriving, please honk your horn once.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time.