Report Abuse

The Humane Society of Ventura County is dedicated to the protection of animals. While education is one of the primary tools our Humane Officers use to accomplish this goal, we will not hesitate to seek the prosecution of those found abusing or neglecting animals. You can use the form below to report ongoing neglect and abuse. Anyone witnessing an act of animal abuse is encouraged to call their local police immediately. After filing a report with your local police, contact our humane officers by calling 805-646-6505 or 656-5031. All information is kept confidential.

The HSVC does not investigate barking dog complaints, loose or vicious dogs, or too many animals (unless this constitutes a health risk for the animals). For these types of complaints, contact the Ventura County Animals Services at (805) 388-4341. To file a nuisance complaint, please visit their website.

powered by Typeform