Save the date! Our low-cost vaccination clinic will be reopening Thursday, May 21st by APPOINTMENT ONLY. We will be scheduling 15 minute appointments from 12 pm to 4 pm, with the last appointment at 3:45. Starting May 21st, we will resume hosting our vaccination clinic on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month. Please DO NOT come to the clinic without an appointment. If you arrive unannounced, our staff will ask you to return after you schedule an appointment.
Due to social distancing guidelines we have new policies in place for the safety of our clients and staff:
- If you have COVID-19 or have possibly been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, please postpone scheduling your pet’s appointment until after the quarantine period.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please postpone scheduling your pet’s appointment for a minimum of 14 days after your recover.
- Please print out your pet’s vaccination consent form and fill it out prior to your pet’s appointment. Bring this form to your pet’s appointment. If you do not have access to a printer, we will provide you with a form at the time of your pet’s appointment. We suggest you arrive a few minutes early to allow time to fill out. Please print out one form for each pet.
- Please stay in your car when you arrive for your pet’s appointment. A staff member will come to collect your consent form and pet and confirm the services you would like for your pet. If you do not see a staff member within a few minutes of arriving, please honk your horn once.
- It is mandatory that you WEAR A MASK to your pet’s appointment. Please limit the number of people of people in your car to those essential to your pet’s transportation.
- If your dog is nervous or aggressive around strangers, please have your pet muzzled upon arrival. Inform the staff ahead of time so we can make appropriate accommodations.
- We request that you pay with a credit card for your pet’s services. Other forms of payment will be accepted.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time.
Do you like this page?