GET INVOLVEDAdopt a Pet Volunteer with HSVCWays to GiveReport Abuse Foster Program Planned GivingAction CampaignsSpread the Word Connect With Us Social Media
NEWS AND EVENTS
WHAT WE DOAdoption ServicesClinicEmergency ServicesEducation Lost and Found ID Tags and Licensing Pet Assisted Therapy Pet Food Pantry
HSVC Spay/Neuter Clinic Open Once Again!
The HSVC Spay/Neuter Clinic is once again open for business! To make up for lost time during kitten season, we are having a “First 50 Free + FVRCP” promotion for cats! Any healthy cat weighing over 2 pounds can make an appointment for FREE spay or neuter surgery and a FVRCP vaccine if needed. Litters of kittens are welcome! Please note our procedures and policies have changed due to social distancing protocols, including new curbside drop-off and pickup.
Please visit our website to print out a surgery admission form and read our new protocols prior to your appointment. If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at 805-646-6505.
Due to social distancing guidelines we have new policies in place for the safety of our clients and staff:
- If you have COVID-19 or have possibly been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, please postpone scheduling your pet’s appointment until after the quarantine period.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please postpone scheduling your pet’s appointment for a minimum of 14 days after your recover.
- Please print out your pet’s surgery admission form and fill it out prior to your pet’s appointment. Bring this form when dropping off your pet for surgery. If you do not have access to a printer, we will provide you with a form at drop-off.
- Please stay in your car when you arrive for your pet’s appointment. A staff member will come to collect your admission form and pet and answer any questions you may have. If you do not see a staff member within a few minutes of arriving, please honk your horn once.
- It is mandatory that you WEAR A MASK to your pet’s appointment. Please limit the number of people of people in your car to those essential to your pet’s transportation.
- If your dog is nervous or aggressive around strangers, please have your pet muzzled upon arrival. Inform the staff ahead of time so we can make appropriate accommodations.
- We request that you pay with a credit card for your pet’s services. Our staff will call you around 1:00 p.m. to obtain payment information over the phone. Other forms of payment will be accepted.
- Please review your pet’s post-op surgical instructions on our website. Please review any questions you have with our staff over the phone at the time of payment.
- Please stay in your car and wear a mask when you arrive to pick up your pet. Our staff will bring your pet to your car upon arrival. If you do not see a staff member within a few minutes of arriving, please honk your horn once.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time.
Do you like this page?