Exciting news! The HSVC is officially OPEN to the public! Visitors are now welcome to stop by the Shelter, located at 402 Bryant St. in Ojai, during business hours Monday – Saturday from 10 am – 5 pm to visit the animals. We are thrilled to welcome everyone back!
Please note the following restrictions and safety guidelines before visiting the Shelter:
- Masks are required when visiting the Shelter. We also ask you to please practice social distancing when possible. Please do not come to the Shelter if you have been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19.
- When arriving at the Shelter, please first sign in at the front office.
- If you are interested in adopting, please state the name(s) of the animal(s) you are interested in meeting.
- If you are stopping by just to look and/or socialize, please note you will not be permitted to interact directly with the animals unless supervised by a staff member.
- Please do not enter any buildings on site unless accompanied by a staff member. This is for the safety of the public, our staff, and the animals.
- If you have any additional questions, please find the nearest staff member to assist you or call the Shelter at 805-646-6505 before arriving.
- Volunteers: We are only allowing Animal Ambassadors to volunteer at this time. For general volunteer inquiries, please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Sarah Fraza, at [email protected]
Thank you for your cooperation and patience!
Do you like this page?